75 Hour Mentorship Program
75 Hour Apprentice Program with Erica Arce at Honor Yoga Warren Online
Next held on Sat, July 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm. This enrollment runs from Sat July 17, 2021 – Sat November 30, 2021. Join Erica Arce in our 75-hour Apprenticeship Program which is for any 200-hour certified yoga teacher seeking to elevate their teaching skills through personal and firsthand guidance with our seasoned asana lead teacher!
She will guide you through the benefits of the program that include, but not limited to:
- Sharply refine teaching skills and fortify authentic teaching voice
- Enhance ability to ‘read the room’ and gain confidence in hands-on assisting
- Immersion in mentor’s methodology
- Receive personal guidance with teaching goals and vision
- Indispensable Q & A time with mentor and fellow apprentices to review what’s come up in the classroom, sequencing, hands-on assists, and more!
- Transform sequencing to be effective and distinguished
The apprenticeship program may be taken alone to poignantly refine teaching skills, or, apply the 75 hours toward Honor’s 300-hour program. For students applying the hours to Honor Yoga’s 300-Hour Program, you will be required to complete all remaining modules within a 3-year period.
Program duration 4-5 months
75 hours total: 72-hour contact, 3-5 hours non-contact
$1890 200hr TT grad
$1575 HY teacher
Sign up here: https://warren.honoryoga.com/apps/mindbody/login