Self-taught. humble beginnings.
I help you unlock your highest self.
TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE
First in my family
art school graduate
Director of programs
Hi. I’M ERICA
Hi, I’m Erica. I’ve practiced yoga for over 20 years and have taught for over 10 years. What I love most about yoga IS THAT IT has thE undeniable and timeless capacity to heal and deeply transform. Yoga can bring you home to your true self. That is why I teach and what I teach. WHAT I DO BEST IS HELP OTHERS DISCOVER THEIR BEST SELVES.
World Traveler & Teacher Trainer
- I have led epically transformative yoga retreats in stunning destinations like Costa Rica, Bali, Mexico, The Hamptons, Thailand and more.
- And some truly badass teachers have graduated from my teacher trainings.
What people say
I have been practicing with Erica for close to 4 years! She’s an inspiration and makes me want to be a better yoga teacher as well as a student. Her classes have helped me through some difficult times my life. During that time I decided to go on her Costa Rica retreat and as I’m writing this it was the best experience of my life! This trip changed my life! Meeting Erica and taking her classes has changed my life! I would recommend her programs to everyone. Erica’s classes are the way to go! With her beautiful voice and how she instructs, you will feel like you’re on a cloud by the end of class.
Education & Experience
- Kripalu Center 200hr/300hr graduate as well as Director of teacher trainings
- B.F.A from Massart and a Post Bac from Harvard University with a focus on human anatomy and visual story telling
- Founder/Director of Moksha Vinyasa 200hr/300hr teacher training
- Founder/Designer at MokshaAthleisure, a home decor and athleisure company