DATES & LOCATION
PURE BLISS YOGA, FORT LEE, NEW JERSEY
200HR: LAUNCHES IN AUGUST. CONTACT FOR DETAILS.
300HR: SEQUENCING & ANATOMY OCTOBER 6 – DEC 8 (SUNDAYS ONLY) 75 HR MODULE 12:30p-8:00P
300HR: 30HR PRANAYAM AND MEDITATION RETREAT TRAINING BEGINS IN JUNE
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT 200HR
- 200 hours of in-studio teaching and study (as per new yoga alliance regulations)
- Asana, Anatomy & Alignment
- Intelligent Sequencing for all levels of classes from Prenatal to Power
- Teaching Methodology rooted in the Kripalu Traditions
- Intro to Prenatal, Restorative and Ayurveda
- Hands On Assists, Voice
- Breathing Techniques, Meditation & Philosophy
- Intro to the Business of Yoga
- Moksha Vinyasa School of Yoga is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT 300HR (75HR MODULE)
- Build on your introductory 200hr sequencing experience to create thoughtful, safe, mindful and intelligent classes unique to you and what you have to offer as a teacher. Stand out from the crowd.
- 2. Learn how to sequence for restorative, prenatal, beginner, all levels, power and private sessions in a way that’s true to you.
- 3. Create your sequences with a true understanding of the anatomy of each pose and the anatomy of a class arc so that you can create dynamic and purposeful classes.
- 4. Understand what each pose is meant to do physically, energetically and mentally so that you can craft classes appropriate for your target audiences.
- 5. Design classes based on themes such as hips, heart, peak poses, chakras, doshas and more.
- 6. Receive professional level feedback and support from teachers with over 20yrs of yoga experience so that you can uplevel your teaching in leaps and bounds.
HOW PROFICIENT IN YOGA DO I HAVE TO BE TO DO THE 200 AND 300 HOUR PROGRAM?
We require that you have at least 6 months of yoga experience for the 200hr, as we want you to have a basic understanding of yoga. If you’re working with an injury or are pregnant, the decision to attend training is up to you and your doctor. We expect you to have graduated from an accredited yoga school and have some teaching under your belt to qualify for the 300hr.
HOW DO I SIGN UP AND PAY FOR A PROGRAM?
You can sign up online with a $500 non-refundable deposit at Pure Bliss Yoga in Fort Lee, NJ. www.pure-bliss-yoga.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Full payment is due upon enrollment to hold your spot. Your payment is due in full by the early bird date of each training in order to receive the discounted rate of $3,200 for the 200hr and $1,500 for the 300hr module. After that, the cost is $3500 for the 200hr and $1700 for the 300hr module. Full payment is required a week before the start of the program unless a payment plan has been previously arranged. Payment plans are 3 installations of $1,000 for the 200hr and 3 installations of $400 for the 300hr. Cancellations more than 31 days from the start of the program receive a refund of the tuition minus the deposit. Cancellations within 0-31 days of the start of the program do not receive a refund.
WHAT STYLE OF YOGA IS THE MOKSHA VINYASA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING?
The training is a Vinyasa-based training that aims to bring teachers-in-training into a deeper understanding and experience of yoga by means of exemplary instruction, detailed alignment, and intelligent sequences. The Program is comprehensive and gives each trainee a well-rounded knowledge of yoga which both deepens the practice and quickly polishes effective teaching skills. Erica Arce and Jay Karlinski have been leading teacher trainings for over 5 years and have trained and mentored some of the East Coast’s favorite Yogis.
CAN I PRACTICE AT THE TRAINING STUDIO DURING THE TEACHER TRAINING?
Trainees receive a full membership to Pure Bliss Yoga for the duration of the training and have access to all weekly classes. Trainees must take 2 yoga classes with directors of training each week. Workshops and specialty classes are not included in free membership.
WHAT IF I CAN’T ATTEND EVERY SESSION?
We understand that things come up yet we highly encourage you to commit fully to the training. There is no make-up class which compares to being in an actual session. 2 missed sessions can result in non-graduation.
We have several ways you can make up sessions.
Option 1: You can arrange a private session with one of the directors to make up for time missed for an additional cost. This is recommended.
Option 2: You can attend the class you missed in a future 200hr or 300hr teacher training for no additional charge. (This must be done within the year)
Option 3: Write a research paper on the topic you missed. Teach and video record a 30-minute class that demonstrates your knowledge on the topic.
*We stress that no more than 2 sessions should be missed unless there are extenuating circumstances.
$3200 early bird pricing & $3500 full price (200hr)
$1500 early bird pricing & $1700 full price (300hr)
Payment plans are available
$500 deposit to secure your spot (@ericaarce)
Pay the balance (training amount minus deposit) (@ericaarce)
Full Payment (includes deposit) (@ericaarce)